How to make a difference in 2021!
Thanks to the pandemic, the well-being of our children has never been more of a priority, and as the world slowly begins to open up, teachers and parents alike are increasingly looking for ways to ensure the social, as well as physical needs of their children, are met.
We believe that one of the absolute best ways to address any deficit in social and emotional, as well as physical development, is through imaginative play and that’s why we’re on the lookout for likeminded individuals to join our team this year.
So, if you’re…
- Passionate about play and love spending time with young children
- Committed to the social and emotional development of young children
- Enthusiastic, professional and friendly
- Can pretend and make-believe
- Able to hold a tune and enjoy singing
- Determined to succeed
- Looking for a flexible, family-friendly career with the potential for long-term growth
Then the Pyjama Drama Franchise could be for you!
THE PYJAMA DRAMA FRANCHISE PACKAGE - £6,000 (no VAT) Special price for 2021, usually £12,000
A one-off franchise fee of £6,000 (which includes everything you need to launch your business including training, marketing material, equipment, uniform, drama lesson plans and music), gives you the license to run our award-winning classes, parties, and performances, in your own exclusive territory.
Pay a monthly management fee (8% of your turnover), and receive ongoing support, access to new teaching plans, marketing material and more!
Classes (2 – 4 years)
- Deliver age-differentiated classes in nurseries, schools and preschool settings
- Set up and run ‘public’ classes
Performances (3 – 7 years)
- Deliver ‘public’ Interactive Performances (hire a space, indoors or out)
- Perform in nurseries, schools and preschool settings
Please note, franchisees who joined prior to COVID also deliver classes for babies and for children 5 – 7 years. Both of these programmes are temporarily unavailable to new franchisees.
This year our training programme may look a little different, but rest assured we will work with you (and within ongoing government guidelines) to ensure a safe and successful business launch.
1) Put aside around six hours a week for six weeks* to complete the first part of your training, which is delivered online and consists of:
- Admin tasks - set up your bank account, order uniform and undertake market research, for example
- Practical training – take our online lessons and practise your skills at home
- Business financials
- Business planning
*Please note, much of this training will be completed in your own time and around your own circumstances. You will, however, be required to attend weekly training sessions/tutorials which can be booked in advance at a convenient time to you.
2) When (and as soon as the time is right), you’ll complete your practical training in person. This will take place over two consecutive days in Welshpool, Mid Wales. During these two days, you will deliver a Pyjama Drama class for the first time.
3) Finally, go back into your territory and continue to plan, practise, and prepare for the launch of your classes, performances and parties!
It couldn't be simpler...
1) Download our Info Pack to find out more
2) Book a Discovery Meeting (which takes place by phone or Microsoft Teams) when a director will answer all your questions
3) Apply to join
4) Attend an online interview
5) Sign your franchise agreement
6) Start your training!