Our terms and conditions
- Customers are responsible for their children at all times (except during a class where the child is not accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Customers must inform their teacher of any health issues that may be relevant, including changes in a child’s health or wellbeing before the start of a class
- Customers must follow health and safety procedures as advised to them by their teacher
- Customers should arrive promptly for classes to avoid disruption to the rest of the class
- Pyjama Drama may, at its discretion, refuse a customer entry to a session or sessions, if it is felt that the customer’s behaviour is unacceptable
Fees / refunds / cancellations
- Fees are payable in advance for the workshop/half-term/term as advised by your Pyjama Drama teacher
- If a child is unable to attend a class or classes, due to sickness, holiday or a decision by the customer not to attend, we regret that we are unable to automatically refund payment as this secures an ongoing place on our programme. Refunds are at the discretion of the Pyjama Drama teacher and in any event, will incur a minimum admin fee of £25
- In the case of workshops, Interactive Performances and parties, Pyjama Drama is under no obligation to provide refunds for cancellations received less than seven working days before the commencement of the activity
- In the event of a lesson being cancelled at short notice (less than 48 hours notice) by a teacher, customers will be credited for that lesson on the following invoice
- If a customer’s cheque is returned by the bank unpaid, a £10 administration charge may be applied
- For class cancellations, teachers will give as much notice as possible. In the event of a last minute class cancellation, customers will be notified by text message or call to their mobile phone. Please ensure you provide your teacher with up-to-date contact details
In the case of adverse weather, where a session goes ahead (when the venue has been judged by the teacher to be accessible and safe), Pyjama Drama is under no obligation to refund sessions that may be missed in the event of adverse conditions local to yourselves preventing you from attending the session.
Class times & venues
It is occasionally necessary to change the time or venue of a class. This will only be done if necessary, and we will do our best to keep class times as similar as possible, but unfortunately, this cannot always be guaranteed.
Refer a friend vouchers
a. The Pyjama Drama Refer a Friend Scheme is available to existing Pyjama Drama customers (customers who have at some point paid for a Pyjama Drama session, workshop or party). They are known as ''Referring Customers” The Scheme is also available to all individuals who have never paid for a Pyjama Drama session, workshop or party. They are known as “Referred Customers.”
b. To be eligible for the Scheme Referring Customers must:
Be a Pyjama Drama customer who has previously paid for and attended at least one Pyjama Drama session, workshop or party
Legally be able to join such programmes in their country
c. To be eligible for the Scheme Referred Customers must:
Have never attended or paid for a Pyjama Drama session, workshop or party
d. Referred customers cannot use Refer a Friend vouchers for special sessions or Pyjama Drama merchandise
e. The Refer a Friend Scheme can be withdrawn at any time
f. It is at the discretion of each franchisee when to use Refer a Friend vouchers
Although rare, there may be occasions when we need to have a different teacher taking your session (as teachers fall ill, leave etc.). Also, due to the thorough nature of our training, we may occasionally need to have a new teacher taking the session. They are always fully trained at this point, but they need to teach a series of classes to complete their professional development. We will always endeavour to provide warning of a different teacher but unfortunately cannot always guarantee to do so.
Our teachers regularly survey customers to ensure that they are pleased and satisfied with the service provided and can support us with positive developments for the future.
Should any issues arise, please speak to the local franchise owner where appropriate in the first instance. Customers can also contact Head Office on the details below, and the Pyjama Drama team will make every effort to resolve the matter satisfactorily.
T: 01938 871855
Pyjama Drama Limited and its affiliates ("Pyjama Drama" or "we") provide its content on this website (the "Site" and "Site Content") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. These Terms were last updated on 1st November 2017. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of Pyjama Drama or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of Pyjama Drama and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Pyjama Drama or its licensors in any public medium (e.g. press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Pyjama Drama or its licensors.
Use of Site Content
Pyjama Drama hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Pyjama Drama's prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that Pyjama Drama shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against Pyjama Drama for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Pyjama Drama's use and publication of such submissions
- You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that (a) are threatening, libellous, defamatory, or obscene; (b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; (c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; or (f) constitute or contain false or misleading statements
- Pyjama Drama does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Pyjama Drama reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or no reason
Notices of Infringement and Takedown by Pyjama Drama
Pyjama Drama prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
If you believe that your intellectual property right *or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Code at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
(a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
(b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
(c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
(d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
(e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
(f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right.
How we may use your personal information
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
(a) provide our sessions, workshops, parties, and other products and services to you;
(b) process your payment for such services;
(c) if you have agreed to this, to send you our newsletters and to inform you about other sessions, workshops, parties, and other products and services, but you may stop receiving these communications at any time by contacting us.
We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that Pyjama Drama is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you
- All content and functionality on the site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- Pyjama Drama and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Pyjama Drama shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties
- Neither Pyjama Drama nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability
Third-Party Web Sites