Hi my name is Jane and I run Pyjama Drama in Oswestry, Shrewsbury and North Shropshire.
I have always loved performing 'off the stage' and took part in drama in my youth. I have taken my two children, Robert and Charlotte to Pyjama Drama classes and by watching them and other children in the class, I have seen them grow in confidence and above all having FUN with their imaginations.
After being a stay at home mum I wanted a role working with children and I am very interested in child psychology and truly believe that pre-school children coming to Pyjama Drama will help shape and benefit their formative years that are some of the most important developmental years of their lives. The sessions are designed for your child's age range with music, play and drama where you and your child can lose yourselves in the world of imagination.
Which class is right for your child?
Our thirty minute Dewdrops class is for babies and young toddlers. Raindrops classes are thirty five minutes and are for older toddlers more secure on their feet and who are just beginning to use their imaginations. Rainbows classes are for preschool children and are forty minutes, and Sunbeams children are five to seven years old with their class running for one hour.
United Reform Church, Coleham Head, SY3 7BJ
13:15 Rainbows & Raindrops
Gainspark Hall, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, SY3 5HF
The Venue, Park Hall, SY11 4AS
Pyjama Drama also visits...
Arddleen Primary School and toddler group
Borderbrook AVC School
Carreghofa Primary School, Llanymynech
Caterpillars Montessori Nursery
Footsteps Nursery, Oswestry
Little Acorns Pre-School
Newbridge Day Nursery
Pant Pandas Childcare Centre
Pant Pandas Childcare Centre
Prep Care Day Nursery
Prep-Care Day Nursery, Oswestry
Start at Woodside
Trefonen Pre-school and Primary School
Ysgol Ardwyn Playgroups
We deliver Pyjama Drama in nurseries and schools as well as offering fun, imaginative parties. To find out more about any aspect of Pyjama Drama please email me, or call 01691 898 508.
To book a three week trial, or to find out more about Pyjama Drama visiting your school, nursery or playgroup please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01691 898 508
I look forward to hearing from you!
People say the nicest things...
- ''So I take Lacey to the doctors because she keeps banging her ears. The doctor asks which ear is she banging and I say both of them really. Doctor checks her ears and throat - nothing wrong. Go home and she starts banging them again. Silly mummy realises she's only doing her hair ready for Pyjama Drama!!' Jade de Looze (June 2014)
- ''When I came back home on Monday my daughters were playing "Pyjama Drama" and they both wanted to be "Jane"! Had a jigsaw part in their hands pretending it was your iPhone or MP3 player and they were making up songs! Couldn't help but joining in! Great end for my first day back at work after the Easter break. Thanks'' Paloma (May 2014)
'‘Wow thank you! Parents have nominated me in the What’s On 4 Awards as the Most Outstanding Activity Leader for the under-fives!’' Jane from Pyjama Drama (March 2014)
- ''We would like to record our sincere thanks and congratulations for providing such superb entertainment at Kate's fifth birthday party last Sunday. Everyone who attended, (including the parents) enjoyed themselves and we have had some very positive comments passed on to us when we have taken the children to school. One parent was stunned when he checked his watch and realised that you had kept the children interested for almost an hour and a half, whilst one of the boys told his mum that the party was "awesome". We were very pleased with the way you involved everybody and had them "hanging on your every word". You provided just the sort of party we wanted. When we went on a journey in the car yesterday, it was the Pyjama drama CD that both Tom & Kate chose to have played. Thanks again.'' Alison and John (March 2013)
- ''We all loved Pyjama Drama, Lydia especially. It was refreshing to visit a class which didn’t just go over the same old nursery rhymes.'' Hannah Roberts, mum of Lydia Raindrops (Jan 2013)
- ''Fantastic, the class structure and content captures the children's imagination perfectly. Your passion and enthusiasm for the classes inspire the children's imagination. The fact that you adapt the drama to fit in with the children's comments and suggestions.It really helps keep them involved and motivated to join in.'' Vicky Land mum of Tabitha Rainbows (Dec 2012)
- ''The way Jane listens to all the children and encourages them all to join in. I liked the natural progression of classes, the teacher enables the children to be more independent allowing the 'let's pretend' without parent involvement.'' Mum from Rainbows class in Oswestry (Dec 2012)
Details of our next holiday classes and workshops coming soon!