CLASSES FOR AGES 3 - 4 YEARS
We offer drama and imaginative play classes for preschool children 3 – 4 years (our 'Rainbows' classes)
At the age when your preschool child’s imagination is on fire, providing opportunities for them to do drama is one of the most valuable things you can do. Not because you have acting ambitions for them, but because drama supports the development of their life skills.
Our 'Rainbows' classes develop skills that will help your child:
- Make new friends
- Manage conflict in relationships
- Understand, express, and manage their emotions
- Understand others’ emotions
- Concentrate at nursery or school
- Solve simple problems for themselves
- Make decisions with confidence
- Believe in themselves and know what makes them special
All while developing their communication and language, physical skills, and being lots and lots of fun!
What happens in a 'Rainbows' class?
In every class children sing, dance, play drama games and, of course, pretend. Each week is a different adventure – one week we’ll be driving our bus into town, camping in the wilderness, or dancing with a dragon, and the next, nursing our hedgehog friend or going to the King’s birthday party.
What makes Pyjama Drama special?
- Our classes are delivered by highly trained drama and imaginative play experts
- Our unique, child-led approach to drama accelerates the development of life skills
- We don’t ever use props or costumes – come along and witness for yourself the power of the imagination!
- Over 90% of our games, rhymes, and songs are original to Pyjama Drama – you won’t find them in any other class
- 40 mins
- Parents stay and support their child, as appropriate
- No obligation, three-week trial for £15 (in just three weeks you'll see your child's skills develop!)
- £6 per class thereafter
- Sibling discount available
Class fees may vary in some areas