We offer drama and imaginative play training for Early Years Practitioners
Our online course, 'How to Become an Expert in Early Years Imaginative Play' is for you if:
- You work with or care for toddlers and preschool children
- You are studying childcare or education
- You want to learn how to educate young children using drama and imaginative play
This course is suitable for everyone, even those who consider themselves to be naturally shy!
We will help you develop your children's life skills listed by UNICEF, WHO, and UNESCO as problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, decision-making, creative thinking, interpersonal skills, self-awareness, empathy, coping with stress, and managing emotions. How? By teaching you how to create imaginary worlds for children to explore...
TRAIN WITH US AND BECOME AN EXPERT
Pyjama Drama is proud to be rated 5*Excellent on Trustpilot and since 2005, thousands of children across the UK and abroad have benefitted from our approach – an approach you can learn too.
Invest in your professional development by taking our online course, ‘How to Become an Expert in Early Years Imaginative Play’ and learn powerful, tried-and-tested techniques you can use immediately to accelerate the development of your children’s life skills. Accrue knowledge and expertise that will enrich your curriculum and reassure parents and employers that you continually strive for improved outcomes for children.
‘How to Become an Expert in Early Years Imaginative Play’ was shortlisted in the Teach Early Years awards (CPD category) in 2020 and 2021.
Watch our approach in action as our colleague Sarah leads a Pyjama Drama game using our techniques...
Enhance your CV
Stand out from the crowd by taking our online course 'How to Become an Expert in Early Years Imaginative Play' by learning six powerful techniques that will supercharge the quality of your practice and change the way you play - forever.
- Learn how to integrate our techniques into your daily practice and enhance children’s experience of stories, singing, and circle-time activities
- Learn how to easily manage drama games (with any sized group)
- Use our techniques to create imaginary worlds for children to explore, in just a few simple steps
- Learn how to easily facilitate imaginative movement and music activities
- Discover how our approach results in a calm, more manageable learning environment
This course complies with DfE professional development standards and, as well as lifetime access, includes:
- Over 40 lessons, each lasting an average of five minutes
- Downloadable workbook containing step-by-step guides to delivering our techniques, games, and classroom management strategies
- 10 additional Pyjama Drama games
- Certificate, plus the chance to become an accredited Pyjama Drama play expert
- Ongoing support via direct email and an online community support group