24th June 2013
It's nearly summer time (regardless of the weather!) and we're looking forward to taking part in all sorts of fun festivals and events. Here are 5 places you can catch up with one of our drama & creative play sessions or workshops, over the next couple of months:
- Playfest at Eureka Children's Museum, Halifax. Join us for Theatrical Thursdays at one of the most popular museums in the country. We're running half hour taster sessions for 2-5-year olds and 5-7 year olds on Thursday afternoons. Free with your entrance fee or Annual Pass! Contact Christine@pyjamadrama.com for more information or to book a place.
- West End Festival, Glasgow. Over 100 Glasgow-based organisations, arts groups and local and international artists put on a mixture of activities during this month long festival. Pyjama Drama will be running special sessions so sign up and join the fun! Contact Lisa@pyjamadrama.com for more information or to book a place.
- The Loveliness Festival, Milton Keynes. If you're around the Milton Keynes area on 28th July, come and see us at this free, fun festival for all the family. Contact Amy@pyjamadrama.com for more information.
- JustSoFestival, Cheshire. Named as one of the best festivals for children by The Guardian newspaper, JustSoFestival is a delight. A weekend packed with music, dancing, games, theatre and loads more, we're delighted to have been invited back to perform a very special show 'The Dancing Dragon'.
- Summer drama workshops, UK wide. Throughout the summer we run all tons of exciting summer workshops and drama classes for children.
To talk to us about bringing a bit of Pyjama Drama magic to your event or festival, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01938 871855.
Whatever you do, have a great summer!