If you're considering starting a flexible, family-friendly children's business with us but don't want to launch until 2022, fear not - you can still benefit from our amazing half-price offer. All you have to do is to have committed by the 31st of December and your franchise journey can begin!
What does that look like? Here's the 'normal' order of events when a new franchisee joins the team:
1. Get in touch to arrange an informal chat via Teams with me! We'll talk about ambitions, background, territory, timescales and finances.
2. Visit a franchisee local to you to watch them teach, or arrange to chat to a franchisee to get the inside track on what it's really like to run a PD business!
3. Arrange to meet Sarah (founder of Pyjama Drama) via Teams. You'll talk about drama, teaching, lesson structure and training.
4. Apply. This is a conventional application form and three short audition pieces you film on your phone. We don't need to see the finished article - just potential! Can you carry a tune, put on silly voices and use larger-than-life expressions?
5. Once accepted, pay a 10% deposit (£600, normally £1,200) to secure your franchise territory and release your contract. Show the contract to a solicitor to check it's all above board (it is - it's been written by a BFA accredited solicitor!)
6. Pay the remaining 90% (£5,400, normally £10,800) before 31st December. Regardless of how soon after this point you start training or launch your drama business, you'll immediately be part of the team. You can join our online support group and start to get to know the other members of the network!
So, if building a rewarding, flexible business around your family makes you excited - get in touch today, we can't wait to meet you!
Meet some of the team at our Annual Seminar 2021!