17th March 2017
We have been delivering magical, exciting drama classes for over ten years, and for the past seven of these have managed a team of talented and enthusiastic franchisees across the UK, and more recently in Australia and Malaysia. Over the years we’ve learned a lot from the children we teach, and from the franchisees we work alongside. As a result, our business has flourished and our award winning franchise has gone from strength to strength.
Here are five things we know about our franchisees:
1. Balance is important – our franchisees love to work hard, but not at the expense of spending time with their families and friends. Running their own business enables them to build a timetable that fits in around their own commitments – taking their children to school for example.
2. Our franchisees want to earn enough money to make a better life for themselves and their families. By running just 20 classes a week they can expect to achieve a turnover of £38,000, with an average profit of £28,000.
3. They are ambitious. They are driven by a desire to succeed and to do well. They have high standards which they apply to all aspects of their franchise, from teaching to customer service. And if they wish to expand, some chose to buy a second territory in which to further develop their business.
4. They want to make a difference to the community in which they live. Our franchisees are very community spirited and our territories are large enough to generate an excellent income, close to home.
5. And finally, they are very sociable! They understand the benefits of working in a franchise network and willingly share ideas, brainstorm new initiatives and ask each other for support and advice.
If this sounds like you, call us on 01938 871855 - we'd love to chat!